Omega oils – also known as fatty acids – are absolutely necessary to the most vital functions carried out by organs and cells. Quality has been a major talking point as more supplements appear in the global marketplace. Max’s contribution to the conversation is our premium quality Omega product we call Max357.
Max357 supplies three different kinds of essential fatty acids – Omega 3, Omega 5, and Omega 7 – providing great benefits that work even better together – sustainably and responsibly sourced, pleasant tasting, and quality and value of the highest integrity.
Why Omegas are Essential
- Promotes healthy heart and vascular function.
- Supports healthy metabolic breakdown of fat and cholesterol.
- Helps sustain healthy function of brain, nerve, and eye cells.
- Only known botanical source of the potent antioxidant punicic acid.
- Antioxidant level that exceeds that of grape seed extract.
- Positive effects on cell repair, digestion, and skin care.
- Has benefits for heart health and insulin sensitivity.
- Provides moisture replenishment for mucosal membranes.
- Has anti-aging effects for skin, hair, and nails.
THREE types of Omega 3s
- ALA – Provides benefits for cardiovascular and digestive systems.
- EPA – Provides benefits for cardiovascular and cognitive health.
- DHA – Provides benefits for cardiovascular health, blood sugar levels, and vision.
Why Max357 is the Superior Choice
- Max 357 formula uses the superior triglyceride form of Omega oils.
- Max 357 Omega oils have the same high bioavailability as whole, fresh fish.
Higher bioavailability means
- More nutrients are absorbed into your body
- Beneficial and effective omega nutritional replenishment
- Better health benefits
Max357 – The Best Benefits from Sea to Supplement
The Best Benefits for the Planet
The production of Max357 meets the demand for effective supplementation with premium ingredients in the most sustainable and responsible ways possible.
- Max357’s Omega 3 oil comes from Norwegian cod from the pristine Arctic Sea.
- Norwegian cod is considered one of the best resources of pure Omega 3.
- Norway’s cod stocks are rated the largest and most sustainable in the world.
- The cod is harvested in an eco-friendly manner using modern techniques.
- Processing is started on the boat, maximizing the quality of the product.
- Harvesting is MSC Certified – the gold standard of sustainability.
- Gel capsule quality is assured thanks to an automated servo-based system that allows for the strict process of 119 quality control tests. .
- Minimal oxidation on the fish means less fish flavor for a more preferable taste as well as no fishy reflux for no “fish burps”.
- Quality control is 99.9% effective, ensuring highest level of quality, freshness, and effectiveness.
- Two-step automated scanning system ensures that all softgels meet or exceed the gold standard for U.S. and International compliance.
- Processing the fish within just 6 hours ensures a minimum impact of time and temperature on the oil.
Omega oils are key nutrients for the body’s most vital organs and processes. Make the most of the one life you have and invest in Omegas from Max357 for mega immune and total body nutritional support.