Holistic Health From Home
Since the not so far off days of quarantines and social distancing, many people find themselves realizing that what all that resulted in included less opportunity for getting out for exercise and almost no chance to visit the local gym. For multitudes of exercisers – walkers, runners, cyclists, swimmers, and more – becoming a couch potato became a reality.
The fallout of such a drastic change for a lot of people affected metabolism, weight management, mental and emotional health, stress levels, and overall comprehensive health and wellness. It’s easier looking back to realize that was making life more challenging than it already was. And it has made it clear to more and more that holistic health – physical, emotional, and mental health all matter.
Try These Home Exercises
Now the restrictions are much more lenient, exercising is back on the agenda. But, think about it, anyone can exercise from home or seclusion if they know how. During winter or if quarantine becomes necessary again, there are simple exercises to do each day that don’t require expensive equipment or a lot of room. Bookmark this page for reference and start moving even if it means staying in one place. Try these for starters:
- Stand with both feet together and hands clasped in front of your chest.
- Take a large step out to your right, immediately lowering into a lunge by sinking your hips back and bending your right knee – make sure the knee does not pass beyond your toes.
- Keep your left leg straight but not locked, with both feet pointing forward.
- Push off the right foot to straighten your right leg, then step your right foot next to left to return to the starting position.
- Stand with your back flat against a wall.
- Position your feet about shoulder-width apart and then about 2 feet (60 cm) out from the wall, keeping your arms at your side.
- Slide your back down the wall, bending your legs until they’re in a 90 degree angle. Your knees should be directly above your ankles.
- Hold the position for five seconds while contracting your abs.
- Stand slowly, while leaning against the wall, to return to the starting position.
We recommend that you find just 20 minutes in a day where you find a spot in a room to do these exercises. Make sure to…
- Warm up first with some light stretching
- Do 10-15 reps for each exercise
- Rest 15-30 seconds between the exercises
- That’s 1 set, push to do at least two more sets
- Rest 1-2 min. between sets
Fast, simple, and without much fuss, these exercises will help strengthen your core and stretch your muscles. The perfect remedy when you are sitting down at the computer all day, or watching it snow, or making sure you don’t feel like a couch potato!
Give Yourself Even More Support
Prioritizing your health is more important than any other thing you do. Without good health, you’re not your best feeling self. That’s not what you, your life, or your loved ones deserve.
Max supports total body and mind healthy living. Our nutritional supplements like Cellgevity™, MaxATP™ and the rest of our premium products deliver the health benefits we all are looking for and deserve, including:
- More energy
- Strengthened immune system
- Optimum cellular function
- Nutritional replenishment
- Better Sleep
Look for more information, tips, and useful tricks here on the Live Max blog. Visit livemax.com for more facts and helpful info about Max’s exceptional products. Improve your life. Live to the Max!